Fencing Gold Coast
Celebrating Over 25 Years of Excellence
Fencing Gold Coast
Fencing is a crucial part of your home. It should help to keep it safe, and look beautiful at the same time—a blend of security and aesthetics. And one of the best ways to achieve this crucial combination is with a wrought iron fence.
Wrought iron is strong, durable, and looks absolutely gorgeous around a property. It’s a highly desirable material for fencing due to its strength and prestige, and will not only make your Gold Coast property safer, but also more beautiful to look at. We have over 25 years of experience working with wrought iron, and have installed custom-designed fences at various Gold Coast properties, including homes, restaurants, and public spaces.
In our years of experience, we have found wrought iron to be the ideal material from which to craft custom, high-quality fences. It’s incredibly strong, making your property more secure, and also highly durable, lasting for decades (even with the harsh Gold Coast sea winds). Its malleability allows us to shape and work the material pretty much however we want, in the most intricate and unique ways imaginable.
This allows us to really capture your vision, and create a truly personal fence for your Gold Coast property. Every one of our fences is designed from scratch based on your preferences and background, hand-drawn by our designer (and founder) Joel, who will meet with you to talk about your requirements. Quality is at the heart of everything we do, and we ensure that your fencing is highly personalised and has genuine meaning for you—it can be a big investment, after all!
Wrought iron offers a timeless elegance and a customised wrought iron fence is a personal statement; it can be crafted to complement the design features of your home, whether they are modern contemporary homes, classically designed houses, Queenslanders, or anything in between. We pride ourselves on client engagement and we work with you throughout the process to design and forge the ideal fence for your Gold Coast property.
The Gold Coast’s most unique fencing solutions
At Prestige, we design and install fences for a variety of Gold Coast properties, including:
- Residential—Gold Coast homes of every kind, including colonial estates, Queenslanders, and more.
- Commercial—we’ve installed quality wrought iron fencing for offices, restaurants, bars, cafes, and various other commercial properties.
- Public buildings and spaces—libraries, cathedrals, parks, and more.
- Industrial—this is a rare one for us, but we can install wrought iron for industrial parks and other manufacturing areas, to increase its security.
Make An Enquiry
Wrought iron fencing Gold Coast
Wrought iron is a prestigious and highly desirable style of fencing, but it takes time, care, and skill to produce. Our designers and blacksmiths have almost three decades of experience creating wrought iron fencing, and our number one goal is quality. We custom-design and forge every one of our fences from scratch—we never import anything from overseas, especially cheap Chinese imports that are so common these days.
Here are just a few reasons why you may want to choose genuine wrought iron fencing for your home:
- Beautiful—wrought iron is perhaps the most elegant and beautiful material that can be used for fencing. It can even become a true statement piece for your Gold Coast property, with a custom-design that is hand-drawn and approved by you during our process.
- Prestigious—a wooden or aluminium fence doesn’t really do justice to a beautiful Gold Coast home. Wrought iron, on the other hand, looks incredibly prestigious, and really shows the value and beauty of your property.
- Secure—you’ll need an angle grinder to cut through wrought iron, and the fences are usually adorned with spear head tops that are difficult to climb. This makes them one of the most secure types of fencing you can buy.
- Durable—wrought iron lasts for decades when properly maintained, and will keep your home safe and secure for years.
We can install wrought iron fencing for any area of your home, but our most common installations are:
- Perimeter / security fencing
- Front or back yards
- Inside your home, on stairways and balconies (we can include balustrades too, if you need)
Our wrought iron fencing can be incorporated into block walls, brickwork, or we can create freestanding fences with their own posts—it all depends entirely upon your specifications.
Contact us to explore your fencing options today
If you are looking for a fencing solution that will appropriately complement the design features of your home, then contact us today at Prestige Wrought Iron. Alternatively, if you are interested in some of our past work, we can be found on Facebook and are happy to address any of your queries.
Discuss Your Design Ideas
Have some ideas for a custom piece? Fill out your details and we will call you back!